[vc_row row_height_percent=”53″ overlay_alpha=”50″ gutter_size=”3″ shift_y=”0″][vc_column column_width_percent=”60″ overlay_alpha=”50″ gutter_size=”3″ medium_width=”0″ shift_x=”0″ shift_y=”0″ z_index=”0″ width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
We’re looking for new Software Engineers to join our Software Engineering Department. As part of one of our Scrum teams, you will improve important software services. This includes a wide variety of applications maintained by KODFARKI.
Java, Spring, Hibernate, Angular and Ionic Framework are used in our project. We are proud that it is mostly open source, a concept we highly value.
As an engineer in KODFARKI, you will have the opportunity to implement unique and awesome features and dive into pragmatically solving big problems every day. If you like to challenge yourself and work in a tremendous team, this is the place to be.
This position is based at our office in Istanbul.
Our salary range is above market average.
We offer excellent secondary benefits to our employees.
We offer 14 days’ vacation (in addition to public holidays) and a generous training allowance.
A Macbook Pro computer is provided to each developer.
How to apply
Please fill in the following form and upload your resume. If you have not heard from us within two weeks after the you have applied for the job, then you’ve not made it to the applicant shortlist.
Skills & Requirements
It’s important that you enjoy and feel confident in:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven
- Angular, Ionic Framework
- Creating and incrementally improving existing features
- Troubleshooting on a variety of applications and implementations
- Writing robust code that others will find easy to understand and work with
- Challenging standards, being creative and participating in discussions
- Communicating and working in an agile environment
- Solving problems pragmatically
- Using your knowledge of TDD
- Learning and sharing your knowledge with others